In 2018, RSA «PA «Okhotzooprom» acquired and transferred for the hunting sector Severo-Vostochnoye: Toyota Hilyuks — 1 unit, UAZ Hunter car — 2 units, Sadko-Yeger truck (4×4) — 1 unit, mobile house-den — 2 units, attachments for agricultural machinery (mower, tractor rakes), equipment (car radio stations) — 3 units, personal computer — 1 set, washing machine).
For 2019, it is planned to purchase a total of 23,164,000 tenge, including: UAZ Hunter — 2 units, ATV — 2 units, equipment (gasoline generator, welding machine), 8-rope yurt, biotechnology (salt, grain , construction of feeders, making salt licks).
For 2020, it is planned to purchase for a total amount of 103,054,240 tenge, including: UAZ Hunter — 5 units, motorcycle — 6 units, ATV — 4 units, snowmobiles — 4 units) of agricultural machinery (tractor — 1 unit. , tractor trailer — 1 unit, trailer-box for fire extinguishing — 1 unit), attachments for agricultural machinery (loader, forks, plow, yamobur, blade, seeder), equipment (drone, etc.), purchase of feed biotechnology ( cereals, salt).
1. Recruitment of specialists was carried out according to the staffing of the Enterprise in the amount of 8 units. (Order on the appointment of the head of the hunting farm from 31.05.18).
2. Specialists of the Wildlife Resettlement Center organized work on the manufacture and installation of notices and panels on the territory of the hunting farm. Notices and panels carry information about the hunting economy, the boundaries of hunting farms, reproduction areas and dormant zones, as well as about periods and places prohibited for hunting; inform about responsibility for illegal hunting; include a map of the hunting farm and (or) the site. The number of installed notices — 50 pcs. Number of panels installed — 2 pcs.
3. A competition of works on research and development in the field of biological sciences was held on the following topics:
- «Biological justification» for trapping, semi-voluntary (aviary) maintenance and breeding of maral (wild form)Cervus elaphus sibiricus for the purpose of its commercial use in the Karkaraly district of the Karaganda region on the territory of the hunting farm «North-East» of the RSE «PA «Okhotzooprom».
- «Biological justification for trapping, semi-free (aviary) maintenance and breeding of the Kazakhstan mountain sheep Ovis ammon collium for the purpose of its commercial use in the Karkaraly district of the Karaganda region on the territory of the hunting farm «North-Eastern» of the RSE «PA «Okhotzooprom».
- special equipment, etc.
4. Attachments for agricultural machinery (mower, rake), feed for biotechnical work (hay, forage, salt) were purchased.
5. According to subparagraph 6, paragraph 2, and subparagraph 14, paragraph 3 of the agreement and plan development of the hunting economy of the North-East (the construction of the cordon, guest houses, outbuildings and carrying out biotechnical actions) sent a letter to Mayor Karkaralinski district with a request to allocate for these purposes of the land and further guidance to the Department of land relations, architecture and urban planning of Karkaralinsk district the definition of land in the territory of the hunting economy for carrying out of biotechnical measures.
6. Toyota Hilux car purchased — 1 unit.
7. For the third quarter of 2018, the following biotechnical measures were carried out: arrangement of feeding areas — 12 pcs., Construction and installation of feeders — 8 pcs.
8. A game development plan for 2019 was drawn up.
9. The report on economic activity for 2018 was submitted.
10. The report on the fight against poaching for 2018 was submitted.
1. Raid measures were carried out to prevent violations of environmental legislation – 32 raids.
2. Winter route census of animals, spring animals record keeping. Quotas for the removal of wild animal species that are objects of hunting for the period 2019-2020 have been obtained.
3. On the basis of the letter of the Karaganda regional territorial inspection of forestry and wildlife for No. 4-11 of 03.01.2019, on carrying out biotechnical measures and strengthening the protection of hunting species of animals, feed was laid out. Over the past period of 2019, 7,400 kg of barley, 500 kg of hay, and 60 kg of salt were laid out.
4. According to the rules of maintaining the state cadastre and monitoring of fauna prepared by the cadastral book of animals being objects of hunting and put in Karaganda Otisheim.
5. Commissioned report on anti-poaching activities for the 1st quarter of 2019
6. Work was carried out to eliminate fires in the spring period on the territory of the hunting farm and nearby territories, by the forces of the hunting staff and local residents. Damage to the animal world of the hunting economy is not caused.
7. Hunting specialists took part in the annual air inventory of mountain sheep on the territory of the Karaganda region, using the Mi-2 helicopter of the RSE «PA «Okhotzooprom». These works were conducted together with the staff of RSE «Institute of Zoology», MES RK, and representatives of the Russian state University of Karaganda regional territorial inspection of forestry and wildlife. According to preliminary data, 728 individuals of argali were found on the territory of the hunting farm «North-Eastern».
8. On March 12, 2019, a positive conclusion of the state environmental expertise was received in the Committee for environmental regulation and control on biological grounds, including:
— For trapping, semi-free (aviary) maintenance and breeding of the Kazakhstan mountain sheep Ovis ammon collium for the purpose of its commercial use in the Karkaraly district of the Karaganda region on the territory of the hunting farm «North-Eastern» of the RSE «PA «Okhotzooprom» for 2018-2022.
— For trapping, semi-free (aviary) maintenance and breeding of maral (wild form) Cervus elaphus sibiricus for the purpose of its commercial use in the karkaralinsky district of the Karaganda region on the territory of the hunting farm «North-Eastern» of the RSE «PA»Okhotzooprom» for 2018-2022.
9. Work is underway to conduct on-farm hunting management in the karkaralinsky district of the Karaganda region on the territory of the hunting farm «North-Eastern» of the RSE » PA «Okhotzooprom». The contractor of these works is the Association for the Conservation of Biodiversity RPA
10. Records of waterfowl on the spring flight were made for the period of 2019.
11. In the period from June 29 to July 2, 2019, representatives of the wild sheep Foundation of the USA (WSF) visited our farm within the framework of joint activities for the development of the project «Development of a model for sustainable management of mountain sheep populations in Kazakhstan, through the development of hunting tourism, as a mechanism for financing measures for the study, conservation and restoration of the species». The visit was informational.
12. According to the records of animals on the territory of the farm, the quota for withdrawal was approved, including:
Roe deer fingerlings – 2 individuals
Roe deer male – 1 individual
Female roe deer – 1 individual
Hare – 50 individuals
Fox – 15 individuals
Partridge – 50 individuals
Black grouse – 50 individuals
The amount of payment for the use of the animal world was 54,287. 50 thousand tenge.