The hunting farm «Shilikty» is located on the territory of the Astrakhan district of the Akmola region.
In 2018, RGKP PA Okhotzooprom purchased and transferred for the Shilikty hunting farm: Toyota Hilyuks — 1 unit, UAZ Hunter car — 2 units, Mobile House-Berloga — 1 unit, attachments for agricultural machinery (tractor rake).
For 2019, it is planned to purchase a total of 13,952,000 tenge, including: UAZ Hunter — 1 unit, ATV — 1 unit, equipment (gasoline generator, skradok hatch, stuffed goose, mechanical duck), 8-rope yurt , biotechnology (salt, grain, construction of feeders, production of salt licks), attachments for agricultural machinery (rake, mower).
For 2020, it is planned to purchase a total of 41,309,000 tenge, including: UAZ Hunter — 2 units, a motorcycle — 2 units, an ATV — 2 units, agricultural machinery (a tractor — 1 unit, a tractor trailer — 1 unit ., a trailer-van for fire extinguishing — 1 unit), attachments for agricultural machinery (loader, yamobur, dump), equipment (hitch, etc.), purchase of forages for biotechnology (grain, salt).
1. Recruitment of specialists was carried out according to the staffing table of the Enterprise in the amount of 9 units. (Order on the appointment of the head of the hunting farm dated 03.08.2018)
2. Work is underway to carry out on-farm hunting management in the Akmola region on the territory of the Shilikty hunting farm of the RSA «PA «Okhotzooprom» (completion in 2019).
3. A tender was held for the purchase of equipment.
4. Employees of the Wildlife Resettlement Center organized work on the manufacture and installation of notices and panels on the territory of the hunting farm. Notices and panels carry information about the hunting economy, the boundaries of hunting farms, reproduction areas and dormant zones, as well as about periods and places prohibited for hunting; inform about responsibility for illegal hunting; equipped with a schematic map of the hunting farm and (or) area. Notices are installed in the amount of at least 1 unit on the right side of the access roads along the border of the hunting area and / or areas. The number of installed notices — 50 pcs. Number of panels installed — 2 pcs.
5. According to subparagraph 5 of paragraph 2 and subparagraph 10 of paragraph 3 of the contract and the development plan for the hunting economy «Shilikty» (construction of a cordon, guest houses, outbuildings and biotechnical activities), a letter was sent to the Akim of the Astrakhan district of the Akmola region with a request to allocate for the specified purposes of the land plot and further instructions to the department of land relations, architecture and urban planning of the Astrakhan region on the determination of a plot of land on the territory of the hunting farm for carrying out biotechnical measures.
6. An application was sent to the akim of the Besbidaik rural district of Akmola oblast on granting the right to a land plot with an area of 30 hectares for the construction of a cordon, outbuildings, guest houses, nurseries, biotechnical activities on the territory of the Shilikty hunting farm
7. Transferred from the central office of the enterprise for use in security measures on the territory of the hunting farm, a wagon-house of a den in the amount of 1 unit. with a capacity of 8 people.
8. Purchased car Toypta Hilux — 1 unit.
9. Car radio stations purchased — 3 units.
10. The counts of waterfowl during the autumn migration for the period of 2018 were carried out.
11. Covered in the media, published articles, articles in newspapers, magazines 20 pieces, performances on radio and television 10 times.
12. For the third quarter of 2018, the following biotechnical measures were carried out: arrangement of feeding grounds — 5 pcs., Construction and installation of salt licks feeders — 3 pcs.
13. A game development plan for 2019 has been drawn up.
14. The report on economic activity for 2018 was submitted.
1. According to the rules for maintaining the state cadastre and monitoring of the animal world, a cadastral book of animal species that are objects of hunting was prepared and handed over to the Akmola OTILH and ZhM.
2. In January, submission of the statistical report form «2-hunt» on hunting and trapping activities, including the provision of services in these areas, for the period of 2018.
3. Since the beginning of 2019, together with the employees of the territorial inspection, 5 raids have been carried out to protect the animal world.
4. The work on winter registration of wild animals on the territory of the hunting farm «Shilikty» was carried out, the information on the records was submitted to the RSU «AOTILH and ZhM».
5. Work is underway to carry out on-farm hunting management in the Astrakhan district of the Akmola region on the territory of the Shilikty hunting farm of the RSA «PA «Okhotzooprom». The contractor for these works under the agreement is the company «Zhas and K». Waterfowl counts were carried out during the spring migration for the period of 2019.
6. The report on the fight against poaching for the 1st quarter of 2019 was submitted.
7. The propaganda of the ideas of respect for the animal world was carried out in rural schools in the Astrakhan region.
8. Counting the number of migratory waterfowl.
9. Counting the number of marmots — bobak (198 individuals).
10. Joint raids were carried out with the territorial inspection, 5 raids were carried out to protect the animal world.
11. Harvesting twig feed (50 pcs.) For feeding animals in the winter.
12. Construction of protective huts (2 pcs.) And pebbles (2 pcs.) For quail and partridge.
13. A joint raid was carried out with the territorial inspection for the protection of fauna.
14. The number of badgers was counted (15 individuals).
15. An agreement was received from the State Institution «Land relations of the Astrakhan District» for the construction of a guest house.
16. Counting broods of waterfowl.
17. According to the conducted animal counts on the territory of the farm, the withdrawal quota was approved, including:
- Fling roe deer — 1 specimen
- Hare — 66 individuals
- Fox — 20 individuals
- Goose — 900 individuals
- Duck — 1000 birds
The amount of payment for the use of the animal world was 177,938 tenge.